BIAB POT

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott-ayling

Reaction score
Hi guys going to move over from kits to BIAB or atleast do it along side brewing kits, im going to order some Voile fabric from amazon and get the wife to make a bag for me but im meither going to buy a large stock pot or i seen this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Buffalo-Manual- ... B00280ONB2 is this suitable for BIAB ? and what size of batch could i do im looking to do 19l batches

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats great thanks for reply , ill need to get one of these ordered then im sure i will be asking lots of questions :) ,

scott-ayling said:
Thats great thanks for reply , ill need to get one of these ordered then im sure i will be asking lots of questions :) ,

You should find some answers to them in my sig... ;)

Happy BIABing!

If you do go for the buffalo boiler have a look here it's the same boiler but cheaper :grin:
:cheers:

Edit, didn't notice that the price is exc. vat so not any cheaper :(

Nisbetts have an eBay clearance shop. I bought a Buffalo 40L boiler for £66 inc VAT and delivery. Just make an offer below the asking price (they were asking £85).

You will probably want to add a hop filter and replace the tap. Many people have done this by enlarging the hole but I am hoping to do this without any drilling. If it works I will post the details in a how to here.

Latest posts

Back