soda stream.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it does it you can get £10 off a new bottle if you return the old one to a local stocker that means your paying about 8 pounds for it. It's probably more than a normal refill but if your stuck then i guess it would be the best bet
hope it helps

gingerhammer said:
Will a sodastream gas cylinder fit my midgetwidget system? Cant find anyone to refill my mw bottles.
No, I don't believe so.

Where did you get your mw system from?

That's what I was going to add, but I wasn't aware of it's adaptability to the Widget system. In any case, take care of your Soda Stream thread size, as where I am in France, Soda Stream recently changed to the new larger thread (2 threads). I don't know if the UK has moved on this yet. I had found an adapter in the UK but with the old finer thread, so no good for me. My only option for the new thread was in Gernamy for about 35 EUR, so I decided just to buy a Hambleton Bard Cylinder.

FWIW, I got one of the Ebay Sodastream adaptors - it doesn't fit Midget Widget threads :( It will fit a standard (eg welding) regulator, so useful if Sodastream is your best source of CO2.

On the recurring prob of refilling MW cylinders, it might be worth trying aquaria stockists and paintball centres as local suppliers?

Cheers,
Chris

Latest posts

Back