The Malt Miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRedDarren

Landlord.
Reaction score
Top service from these guys YET AGAIN!
I ordered grain yesterday morning and its here by 1:30 (next day).
Not only speedy but top quality product too. I'll be brewing happily tomorrow now thanks to them.
10/10, can't recommend highly enough. :thumb:

Fast reply's to emails too... good tracking on deliveries, reasonable prices, I've placed most of my orders here to date.

Some kind of customer loyalty points would be nice. That would sway me to return rather than go with a competitor with a discount in place... well, depending on the size of my order :-?

I've been getting most of my hops from maltmiller for a few months now. Very happy with what I've got so far. :thumb:

Got a small delivery from these guys today and can only echo the above great service and product looks excellent, as far as I can tell all grain is crushed and packaged to order so should be super fresh. Also threw in a little freebie shown below that doubles up as a cheeky bit of advertising!

I wonder if they could benefit from more advertising by giving away some free stuff on a forum competition or something.........:whistle:

2015-07-28 18.26.54.jpg

I use Maltmiller too, the quality and range of their stuff is excellent. I also use HBC, and occasionally get hops from Worcester Hop Shop. Less so WHS nowadays, as HBC and Maltmiller cover most of the bases at good prices, the quality from both is always great and their hops don't cost much more than WHS. But all these places are good, we are blessed nowadays.

A Maltmiller discount would be a cool thing. :thumb:

I use Maltmiller too, the quality and range of their stuff is excellent. I also use HBC, and occasionally get hops from Worcester Hop Shop. Less so WHS nowadays, as HBC and Maltmiller cover most of the bases at good prices, the quality from both is always great and their hops don't cost much more than WHS. But all these places are good, we are blessed nowadays.

A Maltmiller discount would be a cool thing. :thumb:

I've already approached them.

Ok so this is where we stand - Rob from the Malt Miller has been on holiday for the last couple of weeks. I spoke with him today re discount for you good peeps. He cuts his price to the bone, but recognises the size of our membership (phew, glad I typed that right!). He is going to get back to me with some ideas. Might come to nothing, might come to something - either way it's great we are being considered. Watch this space....

Latest posts

Back