induction?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin54

Landlord.
Reaction score
Have you seen the prices for the Buffalo units. I remember this time last year they were a shade over #100, but the current prices are ridiculous.

How much are they? Not that I need one as I use my gas hob but I really like the look of them and what they do

170 squid + VAT. i use the gas hob but the lovely kitchen I decorated is slowly passing away, so need to move into the garage. I appreciate you don't have that luxury.

170 squid + VAT. i use the gas hob but the lovely kitchen I decorated is slowly passing away, so need to move into the garage. I appreciate you don't have that luxury.

Wow, almost double. Obviously they must have the demand to put he price up so much. If I was doing a full boil I'd have to use one of these but fortunately my biggest gas ring is enough for my 15L pot

Wow, almost double. Obviously they must have the demand to put he price up so much. If I was doing a full boil I'd have to use one of these but fortunately my biggest gas ring is enough for my 15L pot
Im looking at a recon unit and taking a gamble (early Christmas present!)

Latest posts

Back