New Forum Member Map.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you would like to be added to the map post your location in this thread its up to you how accurate you want that to be.

There is an option to add yourself to the map but could i ask new members not to as i then have to check back to make sure there is no spam etc in the description before approving you.

If you have already added yourself and you have not appeared on the map could you give details here and i will add you, thanks.

If anyone's name is in the wrong location let me know in the thread.

How to use the map -

Click on a members name in the list on the right or move your cursor onto a marker on the map and the members username, location and avatar will appear.

View map - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2290525#

Zoom using the mouse wheel or +/- bottom right corner. (click anywhere on the map to enable mouse wheel zoom)

For mobiles - If you click on the three line icon top left corner of the phone screen the drop down will have an option for "list" click it and an A - Z of names will appear, click on any name you want to view and you will see their location and avatar then click "centre map" to show their location on the map.

ddddddddddd.jpg

I have just noticed on my mobile i have to set the browser to mobile not desktop to view the map or it doesn't work properly.

I have edited the OP and added - Please note some of the numbers in the member list do not match the numbers on the map markers.

Back