beer amateur

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tezerh

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Terry i am live in suffolk east anglia and i am fortunate enough to work for Aspall Cyder :)

as epic as it is to work for a cyder factory i do however work for the bottling hall which bottles vinegar mostly lol but enough about where i work. i am 25 and relatively new to homebrewing i have done 7 sucessful beer batches 3 cyder, i have dabbled a bit with wine kits however they did not turn out too well but i will give it another crack one day when my girlfriend permits the use of space in her shed :P

my latest project is going to be brupaks craftsman porter which i am hoping to get some help with after i have consulted the how to section :)

i have also recently visted healys cyder farm in cornwall so i some experince and history to tell with cyder so if you want to know about how the donkey milling process was the strongest way to make cyder centuries ago do ask just make sure your not drinking a brew of any description at the time :lol:

Terry

Hi there Terry and welcome to the forum.

I really like a decent cider but believe it or not, living in Cornwall, its hard to find a 'propper' one. Healys do have the Rattler, but I wouldn't like to comment on it for the fear of a solicitors letting coming through the door accusing me of slandering their product.

yes the rattler range is ok but.... well as you say. the reserve on the other hand is really nice i actually came home with more jams than i did cyder as i get a few freebies from aspall once an a while :)

Latest posts

Back