Cornwall Brewers I paid a visit to the Camborne brewshop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoken

Reaction score
Hiya

While at the show that I was showiong at on Saturday I was chatting about where I got my bits and bobs from - The usual I said online redruth Wilcos, Pool tescos at a push ( I notice thier coopers carbination drops ) are still out of date so if you do get anything from in thier check the dates ( the drops have a feb 2013 date on)
Anyway I was told about Geoffs homebrew shop in Camborne to which I replyed that I had read on the net that that the shop had changed hands and the new owners were not too pleasent and so on, To which I was told that that no new owners are in thier but the blokey Geoff had a hart attack or something to do with his heart and is now at home getting better slowly, the person in the shop is infect his wife Jill who I met yesterday.

I found her to be a ice person who knew what she was talking about and I also found that the prices were good for tubs of stuff and bubblers and bungs and she had a large selection of Kits thier as well, I thought overall prices were fair seeing that if we buy online we half to pay heavy postage because it seems and proble will alsways be that the UK stops at Exeter or Bristol and thiers nothing further down.

But as I say if you are in that area and need bits take a look in thier you might be surprised - not open on Sundays or Mondays though

Ken

Interesting. My brother went there as he works nearby. He said they were rude and couldn't answer any questions he asked. More aimed towards kit brewers. Interesting to hear your experiences.

Back