Free Hops

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevie123

Regular.
Reaction score
The 500g Hop give away

Heres how it works

Open to the Uk Mainland and NI only #sorry

Postage will be covered by myself and sent by 2nd class, no costs at all will be charged to the winner

Offer open to Members only, Mods are excluded from the offer #sorryagain

Members that have won a giveaway from myself are excluded

So its simple heres how it works at 2200 on Friday 22-04-2016 GMT i will give away 500g of Pilgrim Hops to the first person to reply to this thread

Please note the time will be taken off the forum clock!

Also no winging if my scales are out by 1g or so after all this is a give away

The winner is also Required to leave a small post saying how and what purpose they used said Hops for, and what they think of Pilgrim Hops within 4 weeks on this thread, PLEASE if you dont think you will be able to use them let someone else win them

So who wants them

Stevie:thumb:

I'd love these hops I have only just got into the fun of home brew but I'm learning more and more each day and these would be a great addition to my next batch hopefully to be started next week 🍻

What a fine generous gentleman you are!
Hats off to yer
Sorry...not for me tho.

I know this is mainly a blokes forum 'cos us women don't usually brew but I have genuinely fermented my own wines until recently. So if you find that you have a handful of hops spare for me to put in a pillow to help promote a good night's sleep then I'd be eternally grateful. I've reached that certain age (as some of you long suffering gent's might be aware of with your own wive's ) that due to changes within your body which are out of your own control you find it difficult to get a decent night's sleep. That's it in a nutshell really & I'm boring myself now so I'm done. Many thanks..........Sue

I know this is mainly a blokes forum 'cos us women don't usually brew but I have genuinely fermented my own wines until recently. So if you find that you have a handful of hops spare for me to put in a pillow to help promote a good night's sleep then I'd be eternally grateful. I've reached that certain age (as some of you long suffering gent's might be aware of with your own wive's ) that due to changes within your body which are out of your own control you find it difficult to get a decent night's sleep. That's it in a nutshell really & I'm boring myself now so I'm done. Many thanks..........Sue

First off good evening Sue as for it been mainly a blokes site i dont no i think we have several ladies present now and thats good:thumb: as for a certain age one wont ask what it is! as for a hand full of hops to help you get a good nights sleep id love to if that would help pm me your details and i will gladly help

Regards

Stevie

Edit dont you blokes try this lmao it wont work

I've had some free hops from you, so I'll let others get in on this one.

Good guy Stevie strikes again.

Your also excluded :lol:

I no you no but its only because id like to help different people hopefully a lot to benefit from the give aways

500 grams wow that is really generous Steve how come you have such an abundance of these hops? do you happen to grow them? not that I am questioning it or anything to just come up and offer to send out £20 worth of hops for free and cover postage is well, like I say very generous!:thumb:

Nice one Steve, I'll certainly be having a crack at this, note to self don't get hammered on Friday until after the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back