Polystyrene Bottle Packaging (a la Dads_ale's bottle swap)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit gutted I missed out on this. Anyway I could still tag along? Im guessing only enough packing was ordered for the people who joined in?

Bit gutted I missed out on this. Anyway I could still tag along? Im guessing only enough packing was ordered for the people who joined in?

But you could just do a direct exchange with anyone who has done packaging. I send you one, you send one back in the same packaging. Easy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of trying to get a group to all swap at the same time why don't the members with the packaging open threads asking for a certain type of beer they would like to try and see if a member has made it and wants a swap, if they don't get a response they could then ask members in a new thread what members are willing to swap, I could add bottle swap to a title of one of the quieter forums so the threads stay on page one longer.

Instead of trying to get a group to all swap at the same time why don't the members with the packaging open threads asking for a certain type of beer they would like to try and see if a member has made it and wants a swap, if they don't get a response they could then ask members in a new thread what members are willing to swap, I could add bottle swap to a title of one of the quieter forums so the threads stay on page one longer.

Sounds like a plan Chippy.
I'll have a few more bottles to swap over the coming weeks.
:cheers:

Are the cyclindrical ones suitable for 330ml bottles? Looks a bit big to me.

Latest posts

Back