• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hop sale challenger and styrians

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slurp

Reaction score
Been to farams picked up a bale of each challenger 6.85 % and styrian celeia 3.87% leaf looking to sell on 4 kg of each bale ideally I would like to sell in kg units and offer this at virtually cost price although I have added a little for fuel and packaging ( vacuum packed) I will sell smaller amounts still at good prices compared to home brew shops but obviously more than pro rota .
Challenger is £14 per kilo plus £2.80 postage or 500 grams at £8.50 plus postage or 250 grams at £5 plus postage .
Styrians are £15 plus postage or 500 grams £9 plus postage or 250 grams £6 plus postage.
I will be using Hermes the postage will be £2.80 if you want some of each will combine postage very happy if people want to pick up in stead I live in Sheffield .pm me if anyone interested I don't tend to do this very often it's not a business venture .Slurp

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take 4kg of styrian Celeia please.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just received my 2 kilos of challenger. Fantastic value, don't miss out if you're thinking of buying. Just need to make a bit of freezer space, I've seen a big chicken I can chuck out though, I'm sure she'll not miss it.
Thanks again slurp I'm well happy. :thumb:

Hi!
Thanks for the Celeia - delivered quickly and without fuss.
They are already in 50g bags in the freezer!
Thanks again - a pleasure doing business with you.

Latest posts

Back