Best place to get Maris Otter grain 25kg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get mine from a local brewery that was started by homebrewers, and they have a section on their website for the average joe to buy hops and grain. I also get my yeast from there FOC. Works out so much cheaper than my LHBS, he has hops for £6-7 a pack whereas I get them for £2-3 for the same quantity.

Visions of a queue of begging home brewers lined up at the door of local micro-brewery..... :)

49853251.jpg

Haha! Class. :-D

I get mine from a local brewery that was started by homebrewers, and they have a section on their website for the average joe to buy hops and grain. I also get my yeast from there FOC. Works out so much cheaper than my LHBS, he has hops for £6-7 a pack whereas I get them for £2-3 for the same quantity.

I have a very similar situation with http://londonbeerlab.com/

Murphy and Son - £22.75 - 25kg whole 100% Maris Otter. Delivery is £12.

Last edited:
Try Get Er Brewed £20.99 plus I think £4.99 delivery and (dare I say it) 5% discount for forum members I think the Homebrew Co and Worcester Hop shop are in the same ball park. (Other Homebrew suppliers are available).
This is a belended malt - from the geterbrewed website
This is a blended malt made with 50% Maris Otter and 50% Pale Ale malt.

Not tried it, and it is probably fine, but the pure MO from geterbrewed is £33.25 plus shipping.

Latest posts

Back