Register Now!
The HomeBrew Forum > General Discussion > Competitions, Events & Meetups > Home Brew Competition December 2017.

Help Support The Homebrew Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 01-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #1
IainM

Liked 798 Times on 559 Posts
Likes Given: 370

Default Home Brew Competition December 2017.

The competition for this month is British Pale Ales, Bitters and Milds, and I will be judging. If you have any questions about whether your beer fits the category then feel free to ask here or in a PM.

If you would like to enter, send me a PM and I'll give you the delivery address. This won't be judged until the second week of January. Feedback will be provided soon thereafter and the winner will be announced on this thread.

For details about what should be submitted and the rules of the competition, please look at this thread: http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/sh...ad.php?t=64349

Best of luck to everyone!
Conditioning: BBNo1:1 Citra saison, Chevallier bitter, Blackberry wine, Elderberry wine, Plum wine
Drinking: Cwtch, Bures Gold, Perry, Cider, Gales Festival Mild (GW clone), RIS, Winebuddy Merlot, Mead, Cyser, Melomel
Previous good'uns: RyeIPA, NEDIPA, Bitter (HBF comp 2nd place), Perry from scratch, Hobgob clone, DIYDog Dogma, Mild, BIPA x 3, ginger beer

Old 03-12-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
IainM

One entry confirmed so far but there is still plenty of time to get your entries in.
Conditioning: BBNo1:1 Citra saison, Chevallier bitter, Blackberry wine, Elderberry wine, Plum wine
Drinking: Cwtch, Bures Gold, Perry, Cider, Gales Festival Mild (GW clone), RIS, Winebuddy Merlot, Mead, Cyser, Melomel
Previous good'uns: RyeIPA, NEDIPA, Bitter (HBF comp 2nd place), Perry from scratch, Hobgob clone, DIYDog Dogma, Mild, BIPA x 3, ginger beer

Old 07-12-2017, 06:29 PM   #3
Dads_Ale
Crafty Brewer

Liked 702 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 220

Bottle in post today.

Get your entries in, don't let me win again
IainM Likes This 
Old 10-12-2017, 04:00 PM   #4
IainM

The first entry has arrived, a fine looking ale from @Dads_Ale

Still plenty of time to get your entries in. I've been researching extensively for judging, as I've been explaining to the wife at the supermarket checkout.

Old 11-12-2017, 11:04 AM   #5
Zephyr259

Liked 91 Times on 82 Posts
Likes Given: 135

I've been told that I should enter my London Bitter by the wife. Will post it later in the week.

Orange Blossom Mead, Blackcurrant Wine

Conditioning
Belgian Brunette
Farmhouse Saison

Fermenting
Greg Hughes Bock

Planned
Barleywine Braggot, Scottish 80/-

Old 11-12-2017, 11:07 AM   #6
IainM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr259 View Post
I've been told that I should enter my London Bitter by the wife. Will post it later in the week.
Excellent. PM me and I'll send you my address.