Its arrived

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin54

Landlord.
Reaction score
....my 15L Stainless steel pot has arrived. Made in Germany and induction proof its a quality piece of kit....#25 from Amazon, so once the present kit is finished (Golden Stag) Im off to do some Extract/ BIABs and maybe then some AG stuff. Also, last week of work for a while so Ill have plenty of spare time till the wifey decides on the paint job for the living room. LOL
Anyway, Im looking forward to having a play with this, and making some different beer aka Dads_Ale.

Whats first on the agenda? quick simple extract ? or you going in for partial mash?
you know me...It will be a simple extract, probably single hop...I don't do complicated!! KISS!
I will probably do a few and then get the grains on...who knows....but Im deffo not rushing things...remember..Im retired now!!

The day will come; it's inevitable. You might as well jump in with both feet...

Yeah its not many steps before the grain comes in.. simple extract but steep some grains.. if you're steeping you could expand it to a mini mash... oh wait look whats happened

Yeah its not many steps before the grain comes in.. simple extract but steep some grains.. if you're steeping you could expand it to a mini mash... oh wait look whats happened
yeah.. I know..but one thing at a time
As for u lot, you are like a load of drug dealers..!!!!
"Have you seen my Maris Otter"
"Ive got some nice Cascade here"
One thing at a time chaps...exciting tho isn't it??
Got to get my life back on track first.. tho the thought of not having to go to work (for a while) fills me with deep joy.

Latest posts

Back