Jeremy Corbyn's Full Speech to Glastonbury 2017

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
you mentioned that they could possibly dig up a pile of **** on Corbyn? thats because he has done and supported so many things in the past he will still not acknowledge them
Hes a flash in the pan (anti brexit brigade and pensioners upset by Mays proposals) literally could not run a **** up in a brewery and as for his old mistress need I say any more and I am a old miner labourite who went through the strike - he reminds me of Scargill leading Lions to the slaughter

Ooo that reminds me to catch up on iPlayer. See how the death metal stage went
Ok they're missing from the list. Played thursday. Mmm. Too raw for the BBC?
Oh but wait, least they've got dizzy raschal swearing over the mic in a brash and intimidating manner.

Dizzy Rascal "intimidating" you must be B B B Bonkers!

Sad but true.

IMG_0269.JPG

I didn't know JC had been invited to speak so for those like me here it is -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSEmuPMwvMQ

All I got was "This video is unavailable." and further enquiry indicates that the BBC put in a Copyright Claim to YouTube and have had it removed.

I think it may be due to the fact that the BBC have to be seen to be neutral or the current government will pull the plug on their funding.

Now where have I seen that before? :whistle: :whistle:

All I got was "This video is unavailable." and further enquiry indicates that the BBC put in a Copyright Claim to YouTube and have had it removed.

I think it may be due to the fact that the BBC have to be seen to be neutral or the current government will pull the plug on their funding.

Now where have I seen that before? :whistle: :whistle:

Venezuela?

Sad but true.

The really sad thing about it is that the lady concerned failed to point out that Mr. Corbyn was in no way responsible for the fact that we now have to build walls on our bridges!

She could also have pointed out that the reason we have to build walls on our bridges is due to the failures of this and previous governments. No need to do any of that of course. Just blame it all on Mr. Corbyn. :doh: :doh:

I also noticed that (according to the Daily Express) someone called Nigel Farage Tweeted to say "Why should we pay the BBC licence fee just so that they can promote Jeremy Corbyn? Outrageous!"

I'm not sure who this man is, but there was a man of the same name who had his fifteen minutes of fame about a year ago, slipped into obscurity and will probably be seen on "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" or "Strictly Come Dancing" within the next few years. :whistle: :whistle:

The really sad thing about it is that the lady concerned failed to point out that Mr. Corbyn was in no way responsible for the fact that we now have to build walls on our bridges!

She could also have pointed out that the reason we have to build walls on our bridges is due to the failures of this and previous governments. No need to do any of that of course. Just blame it all on Mr. Corbyn. :doh: :doh:

I also noticed that (according to the Daily Express) someone called Nigel Farage Tweeted to say "Why should we pay the BBC licence fee just so that they can promote Jeremy Corbyn? Outrageous!"

I'm not sure who this man is, but there was a man of the same name who had his fifteen minutes of fame about a year ago, slipped into obscurity and will probably be seen on "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" or "Strictly Come Dancing" within the next few years. :whistle: :whistle:

Nobody is going to let Nigel anywhere near negotiations, the EU leaders hate him.
I believe his so called 15 mins of fame will last considerably longer, he is the man who forced Cameron into holding the referendum, so he is the man who was most influential for us leaving the EU. That is a big part of our history.
His mission is accomplished.
So far Corbyn has just bull****ted his way into loosing an election by 44 seats, by promising nieve kids loads of goodies he would never be able to follow up with.
Thus far he is just an also ran.
:whistle:

So far Corbyn has just bull****ted his way into loosing an election by 44 seats, by promising nieve kids loads of goodies he would never be able to follow up with.
:

Would that be the same election Mrs Maybegonesoon called because she was sure she was going to annihilate Labour, well that didn't go to plan did it!

We are going to save 10 billion pounds a year when we leave the EU allowing him to do what he has said he will.

Spot on Shepp
anybody can make promises especially to the young who have yet to find the real world away from the bank of mam and dad.
Where the hell was all the money coming from as all the Fiscal companies said it did not stack up at all but the something for nothing mindset don't care as long as it for free until the **** hits the fan and yet another recession in the middle of a Brexit negotiation which is more important at this time but no labour and the cronies want to make us look so weak to the EU by calling instead of supporting the negotiations.Anybody would have thought he had won he is a loser by many seats. Corbyn would let everybody stay and still come even after the clear message that we want our borders back.

labour and the cronies want to make us look so weak to the EU

I am afraid Mrs May has done more damage to our position in the negotiations having called an election to strengthen her position only to come out of it in a weaker one.

Spot on Shepp
anybody can make promises especially to the young who have yet to find the real world away from the bank of mam and dad.
Where the hell was all the money coming from as all the Fiscal companies said it did not stack up at all but the something for nothing mindset don't care as long as it for free until the **** hits the fan and yet another recession in the middle of a Brexit negotiation which is more important at this time but no labour and the cronies want to make us look so weak to the EU by calling instead of supporting the negotiations.Anybody would have thought he had won he is a loser by many seats. Corbyn would let everybody stay and still come even after the clear message that we want our borders back.

I believe we have borders?

Dizzy Rascal "intimidating" you must be B B B Bonkers!

So when he sings 'road rage' is it to remind us that if we annoy him by stalling at the lights, Hel get out his car and just have a quiet word?

During the election campaign the institute for fiscal study's declared both party's manifesto promises did not add up. The tory's were very vague with their costings so I believe they worked on present day spending against expected proposed spending. The boy George managed to get every forcast wrong and even with austerity managed to increase the national debt. As for the money we will save from Brexit I very much doubt we will see anywhere near the headline figures. They have already offered the Japanese car manufactures big incentives to stay and there will be many more wanting a piece of the cake. Last year our farmers received 3 billion in subsides and if that's not replaced the price of our food, and malted barley, will rocket. If the city institutions pull out that would leave a massive hole, no matter what you may think of them the city provides 10% of the nations total income.
I believe both sides of the referendum campaign lied to the public. The remainers told us the whole economy would collapse almost overnight, it didn't. The leavers exaggerated the figures and told us the rest of the world will be at our feet begging to trade with us, they haven't. I don't recall any talk of hard of soft brexit before the result.
Johnny foreigner has us by the balls. We have a weakened government being propped up by a bunch of religious zealots and despite what they say the Europeans will squeeze those balls, maybe not Mrs. Mayhem's, as they will not want any other country to pull out. Despite what he say's I think Corbyns pleased to in opposition as the government have f*cked up big time so he can sit back and benefit from their failings.

So when he sings 'road rage' is it to remind us that if we annoy him by stalling at the lights, Hel get out his car and just have a quiet word?

Think he's mocking idiot drivers in that song!
If you listen to his music and interviews he comes across as positive up beat and fun. Credit to British music.

Latest posts

Back