pb to mini keg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why didn't you put them straight in mini kegs in first place, or didn't you have them at the time

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

from tap on side for now
I would fill one mini keg up with the bottles without any sediment going in to try that way, then fill another one up with the bottles and put in the sediment plus a little bit of sugar, to see if that will carb it up,

thinking back to last year, I had a 10 pint ibrew plastic brown bottle which had IPA in it, so I poured it into a mini keg and it came out quite flat, was horrible so I chucked it away

I use this system at the moment, works well, no gas needed, just pump it to serve, I use this coz I'm out of work at the moment, so it's not costing anything, when I get a job I will look at getting the gas injector for it, they do say to use within two to three days coz your pumping air into it, but that's fine, I go through one on a Friday and Saturday night, I use bottles if I won't a beer in the week, hope this helps
dc96efc51cedec3cbcbc438ff5b0d5ec.jpg

I use this system at the moment, works well, no gas needed, just pump it to serve, I use this coz I'm out of work at the moment, so it's not costing anything, when I get a job I will look at getting the gas injector for it, they do say to use within two to three days coz your pumping air into it, but that's fine, I go through one on a Friday and Saturday night, I use bottles if I won't a beer in the week, hope this helps
dc96efc51cedec3cbcbc438ff5b0d5ec.jpg

thanks for that mate where did you get this from

Latest posts

Back