Coopers cerveza and Coopers wheat beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyH

Reaction score
Well after doing the Australian lager kit I've gone and bought the new coopers diy kit along with the wheat beer. So now I can do 2 at a time!

Mexican cerveza in the old coopers fermenter and the wheat beer in the new one. I don't think I'll ever need to buy beer again!

ive also just bought coopers cerveza (seeing as my 1st brew looks like a disaster), the cerveza has very good reviews :cheers:

I did the cerveza with a Fermentis lager yeast rather than the supplied ale yeast. i wasn't able to lager this at low temperatures (at the time - now havea fridge from ebay), but it was kept cool for several weeks, and it tastes amazing, possibly my best brew to date.

My brotherinlaw made coopers aussie,cerveza(he added lime) and ipa all pretty good after 5/6 weeks i thought. so i thought i would give brewing a go so brewed aussie lager with dextrose tastes lovely after 5 weeks in grolsch bottles obtained from club, got a 2 can woodfordes wherry best bitter just about to finish fermenting but thinking of doing a darker beer next not a guiness possibly like coopers stout ?.

A mate has just done a woodforde wherry but is having problems with seal on his keg. Says it tastes good. I've heard all the good reviews for the cerveza so thought I'd give it a go, it's bubbling away like crazy as we speak!

Latest posts

Back