C02 bottles and refills in London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WelshPaul

Landlord.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any suppliers of CO2 cannisters in north London? I've had a look around the Yellow Pages but am not exactly sure of where to look. I basically just need to buy a 2-3kg CO2 bottle and find somewhere to fill it up from time to time.

If you narrow down your location a bit and maybe we can help.

I found you one supplier but you said that was too far away.

You could always ring some of these people and ask if they will just refill a CO2 fire extinguisher and for how much. If they will then you could buy the cylinder from Norm and have them refill that.

http://www.yell.com/s/fire+extinguishin ... ondon.html

Another option would be to ask the landlord of your local pub if you can buy one off him.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that: I'm in Holloway/Archway area (N19) and will be getting a Corny setup soon but Norm advised that it may be more worthwhile to source the cylinders locally. I may just ask my landlord tonight if any of his suppliers can refill them, assuming that they all have the same kind of connecters.

Your landlord will use Pub CO2 cylinders.
You could ask him for one of them, he can get them refilled easily. It is very unlikely his suppliers will refill a fire extinguisher though.

To refill one of Norms fire extinguishers you would likely need to go to a fire extinguisher place.

Ah, I didn't realise that they were fire extinguishers. Thanks for that info, I'll have a word with my landlord later. I suppose I could also pop into my local fire station on the way home and ask where I can get them refilled. :)

Latest posts

Back