Fighting the good fight for good beer down here in Spain.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnark

Reaction score
US ex-pat living in Spain. Back into homebrewing and trying to get things going towards a brewery. It's still 1970 over here but we're catching up fast. Equipment and experience is hard to come by, and the States are too far away and the 21% VAT on top of shipping means it might as well be the moon.

Welcome to the Forum :thumb:
Sorry about first few posts we have to be extra careful incase of spammers :thumb:

But thanks for the heads up on the links I have amended the bad ones you said about :cheers:

hello and welcome , if i was you i would think about german ebay for pots , there is the best grain in the world from belgium and germany of course that depends on what you are brewing , not sure if you will be kit brewing or all grain . :D

Welcome,

The VAT and transport costs are prohibitive for any major bits of kit from the USA but search marmite thermos on french ebay then search their shop, plenty of info on here to convert their pots into boilers/HLT/mash tun.

Cheers

RD

Latest posts

Back