FINALLY! A London homebrew supplier: London Beer Lab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpamNMash

Reaction score
I'd like to give a MASSIVE shout-out to London Beer Lab (http://www.londonbeerlab.com) for finally bringing homebrew supplies to London! They're located in Brixton (zone 2), making actually convenient for us city folk to get our ingredients in person, without paying loads of shipping and most importantly in a hurry!

They stock a good range of malt, hops and yeast (see website), as well as some basic equipment. Prices are good - I paid £6.40 for 3kg of Maris Otter & 100g Cascade.

Their hours are a little irregular, but they're in most days (ring up to check) and always on Saturday.

Hope this doesn't seem too fanatical, but I'm chuffed to bits to have found them and want to get the word out. They opened in June and said they haven't had much business on the shop side (their main focus is running courses), but I reckon there's a lot of Londoners out there who'd want to use them if they knew.

:thumbup:

Yeah, they're very much still getting set up - the premises is a railway arch piled high with buckets of malt and hops! Still they have 90% of the stuff I'd want.

Latest posts

Back