Ace PCB Switch

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griff097

Chief Charwalla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got a wiring diagram for the Ace/Klarstein micro brewery unit?

The PCB control switch has broken on mine, going to look on ebay for a replacement, but was going to work out if I can link it out in the short term?

Also looking for a link to a replacement, surprisingly my searches are not finding one quickly, looking at the web it appears to be a 6 pin 2 way SPST switch, I expect Maplin will have something similar.

For your information if anyone needs the double switch for the PCB/Pump control, they are available from RS Components or Maplin.

The RS part number is 4406929.

Also when I stripped the plastic bottom plate off to get access to release the switch, one of the three stainless steel straps that support the unit and the base screws into just fell off, has anyone else had this or have I got a Friday afternoon one?

I've only had the base off once but nothing fell off so maybe it was just a one off?
We're the switch connections soldered or bayonet connections? I never noticed when I had the base off

Cheers. Tom

I've only had the base off once but nothing fell off so maybe it was just a one off?
We're the switch connections soldered or bayonet connections? I never noticed when I had the base off

Cheers. Tom

All the connections are push on spade type connectors, if you have to disturb them for a repair, make sure when you put them back they are neatly zip tied away from the heating element just above.

Guess what happened right at the end of my brew day last weekend?

Top marks, my switch no longer switches. It now sort of just moves without the "click". The pump switch is still ok but I've got two new ones from RS (thanks for the info Griff097, you're a life saver :thumb::electric:).

Cheers Tom

Latest posts

Back