• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cornys wanted

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitts.

Reaction score
Looking for a couple kegs to add to the collection. New keezer holds double... may be persuaded to sell old one if i cannot convert my old man from bottling to kegging.

In rotherham however happy to pay postage costs to seller.

Looking for a couple kegs to add to the collection. New keezer holds double... may be persuaded to sell old one if i cannot convert my old man from bottling to kegging.

In rotherham however happy to pay postage costs to seller.
You have a PM. :thumb:

20171024_125704.jpg

20171024_125721.jpg

Last edited:
They have been offered to whitts and he is trying to sort out if he can collect them but if he decides not to then you have next choice if you are interested, I can PM you the details if you wish. Hope that helps you. All the best Buster

I see your in north Wiltshire and I'm heading across the m4 on Thursday. If you could pm me the price and details that would be good in case they possibly come available.

Its going to be a nightmare with packaging crystal_ball so if your going that way makes sence for you to have the kegs.

Back