What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheer pal.

A little girl Lili (welsh for lilly) Mair.

I am hoping to get a brew in next week. My son will be in nursery all day and I hope to finish off painting the new nursery by the weekend. I am currently ticking off loads of jobs that the wife had on a list, she is impressed but said I am getting under her feet - a brew day is on the cards.

I managed two brew days during four weeks of paternity leave earlier this year, they sleep a lot at that age (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Saison...on my second ever batch and love it!

Yep - me too! This one is a modified kit (Munton's Belgian Ale) that was given me as a birthday present. I'm hoping in future to 'guide' potential present givers towards All Grain kits. :mrgreen:

Evolved IPA from wild beer co.

Bought on 9th December. Been keeping it for a special occasion and tonight's seems better than most. Nice beer, a funky tasting IPA

IMG_5539.jpg

6f589560fd48368fb66cbc40e5fba23f.heic

Watching Liverpool play well for a change and sipping a glass of my delightful Kolsch.

Still young but damn tasty sir !

Been working my way through a Brew Dog mixed 12 pack over the last few nights, just tried my first 5 am Saint. Have avoided it it previously as I normally prefer lighter ales, but a very nice drop, more restrained than their other brews, but really enjoyed it.:thumb:

Finishing my Goose Island box tonight. Enjoyed a pint of St Austell Harvest Moon at the pub across the road from my dad's house earlier.

Is this home made. Was thinking of doing one as my next saison

Yes, it was - I followed brew master Ben's suggestion (from youtube) and added the lime leaves during the batch priming. Maybe I didn't use enough. It may be worth adding some to the boil late on too.

It's still a good Saison so didn't really mind so much. Would try again.

Yes, it was - I followed brew master Ben's suggestion (from youtube) and added the lime leaves during the batch priming. Maybe I didn't use enough. It may be worth adding some to the boil late on too.

It's still a good Saison so didn't really mind so much. Would try again.

that's the great thing I think about saisons, you can experiment with extra flavor ingredients and if they don't show up in the finished brew you still get a great beer! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back