Home Brew Clubs.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldchimer

Reaction score
I run a group in the Poole/Bournemouth area, we have 65 members but I they are not all home brewers, some are commercial Brewers, others pub/club landlords etc.
I am also a member of home brew groups based in Brighton, Portsmouth p, Swindon & South Devon, so the south coast is alive & kicking where home brew is concerned, all of these group can be found via Facebook.

Not found any in my neck of the woods.Having said that a home brew store that is reasonably local used to do a few teach in's but think they have stopped!.
If anyone in Surrey knows any different please let me know.

We've got one in Leicester, originally run out of the Brewdog bar and now out of a craft beer off licence. Good club, probably 14-15 regulars...

I live in Epsom, Surrey, and regularly attend London Amateur Brewers, which is currently meeting at Ubrew in Bermondsey.

It's not ideal, and I'm actually wondering about whether I can get together a home brew club in Surrey.

Jim's Beer Kit forum has home brewer meet ups in Newcastle/Sunderland area. Not as regular as I would like but still good to catch up with fellow home brewers. Tyne bank brewery started doing home brewers meet up nights the first Thursday of every month but doesn't look like there's any coming up anymore.

I run a group in the Poole/Bournemouth area, we have 65 members but I they are not all home brewers, some are commercial Brewers, others pub/club landlords etc.
I am also a member of home brew groups based in Brighton, Portsmouth p, Swindon & South Devon, so the south coast is alive & kicking where home brew is concerned, all of these group can be found via Facebook.
Any of these groups on the south coast still going?

Latest posts

Back