Muntons wheat beer with raspberry vs milestone raspberry

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

critty

Regular.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the muntons wheat beer? Is it better than the brewferm wheaties or worse. For the same price as the tarwebier you get 30+ pints rather than the 24 from brewferm. Especially the raspberry. Which leads me to my next question.

If I wanted to add raspberries to the brew would I do this on the first fermentation? Also would frozen raspberries blended and sived to remove the seeds be ok?

One last one lol

What enhancer would you recommend. Would it be best to go for a straight enhancer or would you recommend using like a spray malt.

Edit

Just discovered that there is a milestone raspberry kit. Has anyone tried this?

hi i brewed this once and it was **** , went down the drain , try brupaks they are quite good they have a tea bag type thing with a little grain and some hops in em and i would use dme every time (btw brupaks are for a small pan and you do it for 20 mins times 3 goes) and yes blend fruit and chuck em in

What kit is the muntons, 1 can or 2? I don't remember seeing a wheat Muntons kit before, though i have probably only looked at the two can kits.

Latest posts

Back