My First Sack

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franklin

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm now the proud owner of a full 25kg sack or MO... my very first :)
3937978480_82a7025fa8.jpg

Probably the first of many ;)

With a Full Sack! :twisted:

I have lots of ideas and recipes I want to try, plenty of fun ahead :)

Have fun emptying your first full sack :thumb:

I know I did :D

Yeah... cash is a deciding factor...
I'm probably going to be made redundant quite soon!!

We'll survive, just have to be a bit more careful.
Might end up labouring for the builder thats just about to start building our house extension, working for free but saving money on the build.

Swings and roundabouts, I went to uni on the golden dream of a job at the end and graduated into the worst jobs market for a generation wahey. I did the same and drowned my sorrows by brewing knowing I was getting it at a quarter of the price of supermarket lager!

Why would you buy supermarket lager?!
Its more of a case of educating my taste buds than drowning my sorrows.
I bet if I stuck at my stock photography for a year I could pay the mortgage each month from semi-passive income in the proceeding years. At the moment this income mostly pays for brewing and brewing toys ;)

Wez said:
yup. for a load of reasons. although well effing remembered or guessed. basically there's no movement in the corporate sector so grads who would've gone there filter down to my targeted firms of wills and probate/private clients which leaves me competing against a hundred others with blah blah whine whine thread hijack i'll get my coat. But if you know any law firms looking for a private client biased trainee/paralegal with a strong grounding in homebrewing then let me know :lol:

Back