Females on the forum

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has to be the only forum I've been on where there don't appear to be any women members.
How good is that?
Taking cover just in case.:)

There is at least one I saw posting the other day. There were comments that is was good to see a woman banished to the garage (or was it shed) to brew.

When I saw the title Females on the forum I thought it was an alert, big flashing lights " FEMALE ON THE FORUM" but not so, a genuine question!There are more women enjoying ales now in pubs aroun dhere so why not more brewing their own

I remember there was a French brewster introduced herself on here last year but not sure if she is still actively involved.
Not sure if you can tell just from User names and Avatars but it seems wrong to ask people to declare their gender unless of course they want to!
For all we know Dutto may well be female however from his wealth of stories I suspect not!

We have had a few female members over the years one that was a regular poster was WonderWoman, i haven't seen her posting recently, i think there is one active female member but i cannot remember her name :oops:

There have been a couple of ladies on the forum. The only demographic that the forum doesn't welcome is F**ters drinkers, surely? :lol: My other half would be on the wine threads if she still made wine. She freely admits my beer is better than her wine but being fair there wasn't this sort or resource around when she made wine.

I thought we had a few women posting here. There was one the other day saying her husband was moaning about her messy brew day.

I've been making wines, my hubby made some hard cider this fall, I've been sitting on the side the majority of the time reading, an watching/listening, an learning lots just reading.

Romunda (Mundy)

Sent from my RCT6272W23 using Tapatalk

I'm a female and on this forum and I have a hubby who loves my beer, but not my mess :-D
I do 3 vessel, all grain brewing. I'm an engineer ,so I like to tinker with kit too. Won a inkbird controller off this forum a few weeks ago and my friend is giving away his fridge, so I have a new project.

We have had a few female members over the years one that was a regular poster was WonderWoman, i haven't seen her posting recently, i think there is one active female member but i cannot remember her name :oops:

It was Deadhead i referred to a above. :thumb:

So you girls have been hiding.
Deadhead, you won't regret getting the fridge set up, improves consistency no end.
Brian

I can't wait! I really want to try some lagering as well. Hubby likes the price of free! :mrgreen:

Back