What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesco got in the guinness Antwerpen stout so 2 bottles of it, a redwell kofra stout also new in Tesco and a farmageddon India export porter. Maybe some homebrew after that.

IMG_0658.jpg

@Fatcontro11er has given me an IPA,a Belgian blonde and a Belgian wit and I must say that they have all been superb.🍺😋👍

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Decided to open one of my Dana beers,really far too early but i was inquisative:mrgreen:
Needs a bit more time ,a little undercarbed (a quick squirt with the old hypo sorted it:mrgreen:) but very nice. Got a definate citrus note to it without being smack in ya face,another one to repeat me thinks and it will only get better for a bit of storage.
I know Brewdog do/did one,not tried it but would be interested to taste one.
I must say that i really like the Slovenian hops

Few pints of Duckling Pale Ale with the footie. Reading currently up 1-0. Life is good!

Belhaven Twisted Grapefruit IPA. It's nice but not as nice as Elvis Juice.
As an aside, I'm beginning to think that Brewdog beers have wrecked my taste buds!

Having my first few cans of elvis juice tonight, it ok, but not really feeling the love.

Opened a keg of Rosemary and simcoe pale. (See mini keg thread)

Seems lighter out if the keg and slightly different taste, less carbed, a lot like a cask beer. I like it.

Belhaven Twisted Grapefruit IPA. It's nice but not as nice as Elvis Juice.
As an aside, I'm beginning to think that Brewdog beers have wrecked my taste buds!

I had one of those last night. I didn't really enjoy it as I thought the grapefruit overpowered the hops. Food for thought for homebrewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying a Dubbel as they were a 'special' in Lidl followed by an impatient sample of my Innis & Gunn AG clone.
The I&G clone has the right flavours from the oak/ whiskey but I think I've undercarbed it slightly. I'll try to leave it another week or so out in the cold and then have a 'proper' test...

FB_IMG_1491075012806.jpg

FB_IMG_1491075018404.jpg

Firsty - Coopers treacle stout, 2 months bottled and at its blinding best right now IMHO :)
Secondly - Youngs AIPA, good god I'd have this for breakfast if I thought I could get away with it.
Thirdy - one of these, bought it with the bog rolls in Aldi before, totally not what I'd choose but it was £1.79 and in a nice bottle so I thought you know what? Live A Little! It's actually very very nice..

IMG_0949.jpg

Thirdy - one of these, bought it with the bog rolls in Aldi before, totally not what I'd choose but it was �£1.79 and in a nice bottle so I thought you know what? Live A Little! It's actually very very nice..

I've had some of them! Very pleasant, not one for all evening, but will definitely be buying more. Especially as I like the bottles.

So started by finishing off the Duckling Pale Ale keg and now moved onto a couple of Golden Pheasant IPA's

1a4adf530586f3c2aa5ae1ad1af4042f.jpg

Found these in the fridge when i got home (A nice surprise from SWMBO)
I haven't tried the first two before and like trooper so am looking forward to cracking them later.

lancaster.jpg
OCH.jpg
triooper.jpg

Fuller's ESB clone - excellent toffee/caramel tones with this one. My best one yet :rofl:

1491155248994.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back