Hello from Scotland!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunks

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a short-term lurker from the far north of Scotland who's decided to register and soon to start hassling you all with questions!

After some research I'm accumulating and putting together the pieces for my first all-grain brew! Never brewed from extract kits or at all for that matter, so I feel im diving in at the deep end a little, but hopefully nothing major goes wrong :cheers:

good luck with your venture. I hope you understand the basics, the experts on here make AG look very easy, it is if you have the knowledge gained usually from several months/years of kit and extract brewing. But good luck to you and I look forward to seeing how you fare... :thumb:

piddledribble said:
good luck with your venture. I hope you understand the basics, the experts on here make AG look very easy, it is if you have the knowledge gained usually from several months/years of kit and extract brewing. But good luck to you and I look forward to seeing how you fare... :thumb:

Yup, I imagine it looks a lot easier than it is, but hopefully I don't fare too badly! I've done quite a bit of reading and research and I reckon I understand the basics pretty well.

I'll be sure to create a thread with photos and information when I do my first brew in the next week or so :)

Back