Tesco

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cqr

Reaction score
Just picked my order up from tesco
Wile I was there I looked in the reduced section :D
£8.25

image.jpg

I picked up half a dozen Coopers Stouts this afternoon. Four of the cans look like they been involved in an RTA! I was amazed at the 'packaging', nothing more than a grey plastic bag.
Oh well, I'll be chasing myself in circles tomorrow phoning Tesco and attempting to get them returned.

Funny you say that Bevvied, one of my bags of beer enhancer had a hole in it, not enough to be an issue but Tesco's have always over packed my orders before. Still, I might see what an email to customer services will get me.

I picked up half a dozen Coopers Stouts this afternoon. Four of the cans look like they been involved in an RTA! I was amazed at the 'packaging', nothing more than a grey plastic bag.
Oh well, I'll be chasing myself in circles tomorrow phoning Tesco and attempting to get them returned.

I'd push for free replacements. Ten cans of stout for the price of 6 bonus!

I have had dented tins in the past from Tesco Direct. Packaging has been either non-existent or completely OTT.
However they will usually offer a partial refund on any damaged items if you are interested in that, or will replace.
And..., they have now run out of Coopers Stout. I now know the reason why :whistle:......

Lol me neither normally, if it wasn't for bad luck I would never get any :D

Had to pass the Tesco express I picked up from yesterday. So I went straight back in with the four smashed up kits. Manager sorted a full refund for the 4 cans. I came away with the four yeast packs (they are gonna skip the kits) and a 25% off code for next order. I can't moan at all, store manager dealt with the lot on the phone for me.

I'd push for free replacements. Ten cans of stout for the price of 6 bonus!

I wouldn't have wanted them for free!
How they were still intact is beyond me.

edit - sorry just realised what you meant. I should have asked for free replacements, i'm not normally backward in coming forward. oh well, I missed a trick there.

What you think shal I brew as is, or add more grape juice I like a full bodied wine

Latest posts

Back