Hop combos...... Chinook

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beechwood

Regular.
Reaction score
Anyone got any suggestions on what other hop i should use with Chinook? I'm going to do a 23lt extract batch of bitter, i wanted to use Chinook for bittering as i have plenty of it. I've also got galaxy, challanger, US cascade and EKG. Any suggestions most welcome :thumb:

Anyone got any suggestions on what other hop i should use with Chinook? I'm going to do a 23lt extract batch of bitter, i wanted to use Chinook for bittering as i have plenty of it. I've also got galaxy, challanger, US cascade and EKG. Any suggestions most welcome :thumb:
Personally I would use the Chinook on its own, which is what I do twice a month - its lovely in a smash

I've done Chinook with galaxy that turns out pretty damn fine :thumb:

Cheers guys for the info, i did do an APA as my last brew that was a chinook smash turned out very nice at 5.8%. :thumb:

I'd dabble a bit with the cascade. Would help give it some extra aroma.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back