Equinox

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I did an Equinox SMASH a few months ago with a big dry hop. Turned out great. It's a really interesting hop.

how big was the volume?and how big was the dry hop may I ask?

For a 19l batch I did a 55g dry hop. I was modest with the hop additions during the boil but went for it with the dry hop. I used pellets loose in the fermenter.

For a 19l batch I did a 55g dry hop. I was modest with the hop additions during the boil but went for it with the dry hop. I used pellets loose in the fermenter.
thanks Mat
thats answered my question. I like your idea of an "interesting hop"
just mite give it a go

I think that's the best way to describe it! I will certainly be buying more of it when I get the chance.

Equinox is used in Beavertown Lupuloid along with Citra and Mosaic but I've no idea in what proportions. That's one of my favourite beers at the moment.

I love Equinox hops, as do others around me. I did a single hop (14 litres with 90g total hops - 10 at 60; 10 at 10; 30 at flame out and 40 dry hop) which went down a storm. The remaining 160g went in a scaled up 23 litre repeat brew.

People enjoy my beers, but a few have asked if I've considered commercial brewing after trying the Equinox beer. And the hop is the only difference to a few of the others I've brewed [emoji15]

I now have a kilo of Equinox in the fridge...[emoji1]

Sent from my thl 5000 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back