homebrew before 6 and before tea!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
****e week workwise, home around 3 got to potter in the garage this afternoon(hhmm!) i took in a pint glass and cracked open an evil dog ipa at 7.5%, after the second pint i thought best have something to eat, only been bottled since 26 feb, bloody hell its good and i could feel the effects, now drinking dads AG pale ale, the week can sometimes end very well!! :whistle:

Ha. I had a batch of Evil Dog Christmas eve before last, just after I started brewing. I'd sunk four before heading out to the pub for the annual reunion when a bunch of us return home, the only time we would all be In the same place at the same time. Messy it was, and I had a stinking hangover on Christmas day. Could barely keep the turkey down. Never again!

I knocked off couple of hours early today and was home by two. Picked up the kids then had one of my American wheats and a Siren Undercurrent clone. Lovely way to spend the afternoon!

Ha. I had a batch of Evil Dog Christmas eve before last, just after I started brewing. I'd sunk four before heading out to the pub for the annual reunion when a bunch of us return home, the only time we would all be In the same place at the same time. Messy it was, and I had a stinking hangover on Christmas day. Could barely keep the turkey down. Never again!
I am not surprised you felt it, a whole batch on one eve !!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back