Propane burners

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure AT i think has used / uses a burner, he'll be along in a minute :D

I just wanted to say that your brewery is gonna look mint! ;)

We want pics!

Just been thinking about My Ally Bbarrels. And im not in any great rush to chop them yet. I willl wait and see. I do like the idea of using one as a tun and the other as a HLT if I can get an immerser fitted to it.

I did use one for a short period but it was useless and i ditched it. I can't really help you out but i'm sure somebody who knows more about gas than me will be along to help you out.

I use the same type of burner which is rated at 10Kwh and is 30cm. The larger 40cm one is rated at 13kwh.

You lose a lot of heat to wind unless it's positioned in a draught free area but a shroud will improve that situation and will save a lot of gas.

I can supply the larger 30cm and 40cm versions if any one is interested and a lot cheaper than most homebrew stores if not all!

They have a low centre of gravity which means they are pretty stable and having three legs are suitable for slightly uneven ground although I would always recommend finding the flatest surface to be 100% safe.

Latest posts

Back