Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
Tonight I'll be having a couple of pints of "Thirst Gold" :D

Well i was drinking taRd until i spotted a leaking beer line :shock: fortunately i was drinking fast enough and needed a top up in relatively little time to notice it!!!

45 mins and a coat hanger later i've got a new and better/stronger beer line in place. You'll be pleased to know the taRd is safe, and is being consumed with a newly found fondness :D

How tempting is it to add a Mr T avatar now :lol: :lol:

I think J_P added that avatar himself, I can't claim credit :lol:

JP's Av is cool none the less. :cool:

I'm 'testing' another batch of my Shelob's Sting. V early still, ahem... But very good again already. I'm almost ready to put this one in the recipe section... :)
I've 'tested' a SPA(Special Pale Ale) tonight already and can see it's future will be great. I may well 'test' one of my DP 1837 IPA's as well. :D

Good luck with all that 'testing' MEB ;) :lol:

Sounds like thirsty work to me :cool:

I'm drinking my Genius at work :twisted:

I bought a tankered in for my colleagues to try and got very good responses; The lovers of Stout and ale were very impressed, the lager louts that dont drink ale or stout still enjoyed it, and the non believers of homebrew have been converted and even asked me to bring in more of what i brewed in the future, but better yet, the ladies of the building love it! if that isn't a compliment i dont know what is :) even my girlfriend whom cant stand ale and stout stated that she could actually be partial to raiding my taps now and again :shock:

i was hoping to catch the landlord of the pub next door to get his opinion but he didn't pop out for his usual lunchtime cig. i didn't feel it appropriate to walk into his pub asking him to try my brew as i dont know him well enough yet hehe

result :D

Great result Stew :cool: You'll have a fermenter and a couple of cornies in there next :lol: :lol:

Tonight Im on woodfords wherry
Last time I tried it it was a bit green to say the least..... But now that 10 minutes has passed Id say its maturing just lovley ;) :lol:

Woodfoordes Wherry is a great kit, I dry hopped it a few times with great results too.

i concur.. was my first kit and did it three times before moving to AG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back