The Range "Make your own" Rosé 30 bottle kit.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SWMBO returned home with a The Range "Make your own" Rosé 30 bottle kit today, the first time i made one of these was in May 2013 and i made several before turning to WOW type juice wines i am looking forward to making this kit again.

If you have a Range store in town have a read of my review the kit is still only £19:99 as it was back then :shock:

Review - http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33697

Bottled this last night without the added 750g of sugar (see quote below from my review thread) and its a cracking wine i had forgotten how good it is and at roughly 70 pence a bottle its a bargain.

Next time i am in Barrow i will pick another one up or maybe try the white wine which we haven't tried before.

The instructions tell you to add 750g of sugar to back sweeten after you have stabilised and degassed it i decided to leave it dry as Mrs Tea doesn't like sweet wine and i am glad i did it would have been sickly sweet if i had followed the instructions..

Latest posts

Back