North East Scotland Home Brew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBrewersBible

Reaction score
Hello, while at the Brewdog home brewing event tonight it dawned on me how many people enjoy homebrewing by rely soley on forums for social engagement.

So do we have a Home brew club in Aberdeenshire?/North East?

If not how about we set one up? Run events, brew days, tastings, meet the brewer events, etc?

Post here if interested!

Si

BeerBrewersBible said:
Hello, while at the Brewdog home brewing event tonight it dawned on me how many people enjoy homebrewing by rely soley on forums for social engagement.

If not how about we set one up? Run events, brew days, tastings, meet the brewer events, etc?

Post here if interested!

Si

Hi Si, did you get anything set up? I'm probably a bit far away (just north of Inverness), but could probably make that journey on occassion if there is nothing closer to home. I see from the forum map that there are quite a few people listed that could probably make a club that met around the Elgin area a possibility?

Cheers
Steve

Haystack said:
BeerBrewersBible said:

Post here if interested!

Si

Hi Si, did you get anything set up? I'm probably a bit far away (just north of Inverness), but could probably make that journey on occassion if there is nothing closer to home. I see from the forum map that there are quite a few people listed that could probably make a club that met around the Elgin area a possibility?

Cheers
Steve

steve, sorry to sound daft but where can the forum map be found?

I must have missed this post originally, AND I went to the Brewdog presentation in the Cowdray Hall on the 24th Sept - excellent it was!!

I'm up for participating in a local HB club.

Wrong end of the country for me but I love their Bar in the West End of Glasgow!

Hey I know this thread is a bit old but I just recently moved to Aberdeen and was wondering if anything ever got set up?

bizarro said:
Hey I know this thread is a bit old but I just recently moved to Aberdeen and was wondering if anything ever got set up?

Heya, your right it is a tad old but I see we have some interest, might be worthwhile getting something together.

I'll have a think and see what I can do.

I think there's a Brewdog Aberdeen Home Brew club. Try contacting Brewdog.

Latest posts

Back