The Snug rules & Offensive Posts

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We (the mod team) pride ourselves on running a friendly forum without the need for heavy handed moderation but we have decided as from today (due to posts being removed again last night) anyone abusing other members or breaking the forum rules will have their permission to post here temporarily withdrawn and any further breach of the forum rules could result in a permanent ban.

Some members have suggested the Snug should be removed as threads often end in arguments i disagree as I do not see why a minority should ruin it for the majority.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, perhaps it's the political climate at the moment but their has been quite a lot of offensive posts in the Snug lately. The mod team have decided to immediately delete or edit any offensive (without explanation in the case of a necessary edit) or trolling post and an explanation/comment will be able to be read in place of the offending post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back