Finsbury Park Mosque

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_96607918_079ee9da-f144-4bd7-a951-62003ad212d0.jpg

A man has been charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder after a van was driven into worshippers near a mosque in north London.

Darren Osborne, 47, from Cardiff, was arrested after the incident in Finsbury Park in the early hours of Monday.

People were leaving prayers when the attack happened - killing one and leaving nine others in hospital.

Mr Osborne appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court, wearing a white police issue T-shirt.

In a hearing that lasted four minutes, he gave his name and date of birth, and said he had no address.

He was remanded in custody until a preliminary appearance at the Old Bailey on Tuesday.

The attack happened shortly before 00:20 BST, when the vehicle mounted the pavement outside Muslim Welfare House - which is also a community centre - on Seven Sisters Road.

The victim was named as 51-year-old Makram Ali, from Haringey, who came to the UK from Bangladesh when he was 10.

BBC News.

Arghhh, the inverted triangle of moral turpitude!!! From blameless inadvertence to malice aforethought.

Cursing other faiths in a pub then driving into devotees at 50 mph and shouting further threats may tend to indicate a degree of premeditated malice. Hope his punishment will reflect his crimes, as we then pay for his defence, accommodation, well being and care for the next 30 years.

Sometimes I really despair about the lack of humanity humans are capable of. No other species is so good a killing other lifeforms and creating misery. Very, very sad.

Probably why I choose to live on a remote island with more sheep than humans.

The sheep have it sorted. All they do is bleat, make more sheep, eat constantly and s*it everywhere, which then feeds their grass.

If I could teach them to brew, we could take over the world:thumb:

That's late for prayers. I hope they don't slam the door when they get home.

Arghhh, the inverted triangle of moral turpitude!!! From blameless inadvertence to malice aforethought.

Cursing other faiths in a pub then driving into devotees at 50 mph and shouting further threats may tend to indicate a degree of premeditated malice. Hope his punishment will reflect his crimes, as we then pay for his defence, accommodation, well being and care for the next 30 years.

Sometimes I really despair about the lack of humanity humans are capable of. No other species is so good a killing other lifeforms and creating misery. Very, very sad.

Probably why I choose to live on a remote island with more sheep than humans.

The sheep have it sorted. All they do is bleat, make more sheep, eat constantly and s*it everywhere, which then feeds their grass.

If I could teach them to brew, we could take over the world:thumb:

After a bit of reading between the lines, I've come to the conclusion this loser has been kept by his wife for years, she's had enough of him and kicked him out and now he's done this so the tax payer can look after him rather than he takes responsibility for looking after himself. I hope he's convicted of terrorism and gets put in a jail with a lot of Muslims.

After a bit of reading between the lines, I've come to the conclusion this loser has been kept by his wife for years, she's had enough of him and kicked him out and now he's done this so the tax payer can look after him rather than he takes responsibility for looking after himself. I hope he's convicted of terrorism and gets put in a jail with a lot of Muslims.

There's a fair chance he will, I have heard they practically run some of the prisons.

There's no doubt he get lots of years of jail time (can you imagine the outrage of he got a suspended sentence), but I was thinking te other day, wouldnt it be ironic if in a weird twist of fate he get's radicalised in prison and comes out as some sort of anti western jahadi muslim

Where did you hear that? Bloke down the pub or order-order.com again?

The right wing press certainly report this as fact. Whether that's lies and propaganda, or whether the leftist press fail to report because it doesn't fit their propaganda purposes depends on your point of view.

There's probably some truth and some exaggeration.

There's no doubt he get lots of years of jail time (can you imagine the outrage of he got a suspended sentence), but I was thinking te other day, wouldnt it be ironic if in a weird twist of fate he get's radicalised in prison and comes out as some sort of anti western jahadi muslim

He'll get 25 years, they won't let him out until he's too old to be a danger, I guess the reality is that he'll be segregated.

The right wing press certainly report this as fact. Whether that's lies and propaganda, or whether the leftist press fail to report because it doesn't fit their propaganda purposes depends on your point of view.

There's probably some truth and some exaggeration.

Mrs MQ works for a prisoner reform charity. She tells me the prisoners more or less run the prisons because there arent enough prison officers.

So no surprise if the wings with Muslims in are run by Muslims.

They stick together as the biggest gang in the place and often intimidate others to convert for the sake personal security. Bit of a protection racket.
Even the evil child murderer Levi Bellfield from this area converted, they can't be all that fussy who they take in :-(

They stick together as the biggest gang in the place and often intimidate others to convert for the sake personal security. Bit of a protection racket.
Even the evil child murderer Levi Bellfield from this area converted, they can't be all that fussy who they take in :-(

Easier life for him I imagine, logical really.

Yep - no white gang in a prison would ever harbour criminals in it, would it?

"they", eh?

Want a list of other religious denominations who have committed atrocities?

How about starting with Christians? On your marks, get set.....Google.

So no surprise if the wings with Muslims in are run by Muslims.

Surely that would depend on how many Muslims there are in that wing? I can't imagine a wing with 3 Muslims in being "run by Muslims". And while I realise that our prisons are hardly run in the best possible way, I like to think that the authorities would have spotted the fact that prison gangs tend to be formed along religio-ethnic lines and taken steps to ensure that conditions which would allow one group to "run" a wing don't arise.

Then again, maybe I'm being optimistic.

Latest posts

Back