Found this

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nice gunge! About those telescopes...are they on mountains to make them closer so you can see the stars better?

Um no, it's to avoid dust particles in the air, light pollution, light diffraction etc . It's why they invented Hubble! No particles in me ale but it can diffract light.

It's why they put space telescopes on top of mountains.

Don't they put Space Telescopes in space?

As for Terrestrial Telescopes, the Lovell telescope, 10 miles from me, is on some pretty flat, low land of the Cheshire plains.:lol:

As for Terrestrial Telescopes, the Lovell telescope, 10 miles from me, is on some pretty flat, low land of the Cheshire plains.:lol:

A telescope in space = a telescope for observing, um, space! Go on Sads admit it, my ale looks a million times more inviting than that sludge in the vid!

yebbut that's a radio telescope, radio waves pass straight through chill haze.

It's your visible spectrum telescopes that have to be launched into space because it's darker up there so they don't get dazzled.

A telescope in space = a telescope for observing, um, space! Go on Sads admit it, my ale looks a million times more inviting than that sludge in the vid!

Clarity isn't something that makes a beer more/less appealing to me. Perhaps due to a knowledge that colloidal haze can add flavour, aroma and mouthfeel to a beer. Or possibly, I'm not of a generation that has been indoctrinated by large commercial Lager breweries that clarity equals purity and quality. Or, conned by traditional British breweries who add ingredients unnatural to brewing to their beers in order to convince consumers that they are well brewed.

Clarity isn't something that makes a beer more/less appealing to me. Perhaps due to a knowledge that colloidal haze can add flavour, aroma and mouthfeel to a beer. Or possibly, I'm not of a generation that has been indoctrinated by large commercial Lager breweries that clarity equals purity and quality. Or, conned by traditional British breweries who add ingredients unnatural to brewing to their beers in order to convince consumers that they are well brewed.

Oh have it your way, I'm not bothered! I know which I'd rather sup.

Back