Sainsburys Kilner Lager ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else drinking this :cheers:
Very continental tasting, not sure if intended or not but all the same very,very drinkable , might be the Hallertau hops ????
Should have split the batch but I have another one in the shed (£7.50 will do me !!!!)

Quick update even though it looks like im the only one drinking this (wonder where all the other kits went that flew off the shelves ?)
Its very good,almost comparable to the Muntons continental pilsner. I had a few of each last night,both excellent head retention and lovely tasting although the Kilner had a definite aftertaste which was not obtrusive at all.
Saying that i wouldnt be paying top whack but its a bargain for below a.tenner.

As previous post, over 1000 views and a poor response :-o
I can't be the only one that brewed this.
Anyone that bought this and can't be bothered to brew it, I will kindly do it for you.
Simply send it on:grin:

I bought it but haven't got around to brewing it yet. I'm about to move house and replace all my equipment. Once I've settled in it will be the first brew on - I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone else done this,I hopped the butt out of my other kit I had but can still taste the strong "continental" lager taste.
Difficult to describe,good but not on the same planet as Young's American Range or the Festival kits.

Back