Wilco bargain

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutley

Reaction score
Went into my local wilco earlier for something & had a mooch in brew section for something to store my grain in. A lady had two milestone kits and she told me to go to the bargain section as they were selling them off. So I picked up two shine on kits and one dark galleon for 10 pence each, bargain or what?Never done them before but you can't miss out on that can you? Might be worth checking out your local store.
They still have a year on the sell by date too

TEN PENCE? What was wrong, damaged packaging or something?

Ten pence is an end of line price at Wilko. Either the packaging is being updated, or they're stopping selling the item altogether.
Will check the local one at lunch :)

Visited two stores today and no luck in either of them too. (west ealing and hayes). Some Geordie cans and couple of Coopers cans on the 20% off left + couple of cans of wilkos own delicate pilsner.( all in all a bummer as there isn't even a fraction of their usual stock left)
There is a sale at Tesco again so will stock up on a 10quid coopers cans there. On the side note I have ordered some Videne at Tesco today. No problems and no prescription needed. Will order some goods from tesco direct and pick up the lot then..
PS. Had a closer look at the Wilko barrels today, is it me or did they upgrade them somewhat? I can't recall them having a square section washers inside the cap before? They look better to me than on my previous visit.

Nothing wrong with any of them, still got a year on the use by date too, just touched lucky I reckon :-)

Latest posts

Back