Bsb

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Any fans here?

I have just been looking at the official site and the odds, who would you like to win it?

For me its James Ellison, he is a local (ish) lad and has had some bad luck with injuries the last couple of seasons.

All riders - http://www.britishsuperbike.com/riders.aspx

Current odds:

Shane Byrne 7/2

Ryuichi Kiyonari 7/2

Josh Brookes 5/1

Tommy Bridewell 13/2

Danny Buchan 7/1

James Ellison 8/1

Michael Laverty 12/1

Dan Linfoot 20/1

Broc Parkes 22/1

Jakub Smrz 25/1

Stuart Easton 28/1

Jason O'Halloran 33/1

Luke Mossey 40/1

Jack Kennedy 50/1

I'm a fan would like josh brooks to win but think it will be kiyo

I like Kiyo, i was gutted when he couldn't finish last season, i think he will give Shakey a run for his money again this season.

Should be a good season new riders, new bikes, laverty could be a surprise .

I'm not much for it myself, but I'll watch it on telly if it's on. I prefer the roads more than anything. We're not going to the TT this year, but we never miss the Southern 100.

I'm racing next weekend at Oulton Park myself. Can't wait :-D

Dave

I'm not much for it myself, but I'll watch it on telly if it's on. I prefer the roads more than anything.

Its on Eurosport 2

Isle of Man TT contender Guy Martin will race in the opening round of the Motorpoint British Supersport Championship next weekend (4/5/6 April) at Donington Park on the Smiths Triumph, as he prepares for his 2015 road racing campaign.
The TV presenter and racer, who lines up with the team at this year's TT, will deputise for the injured Graeme Gowland, after the pre-season title favourite broke his femur in a testing crash in Spain.
Speaking to MCN Martin commented: "I needed some track time and then their rider that was on it crashed and broke his leg, and Rebecca phoned me up and asked if I wanted to ride it. I reckon there's probably no easier way of getting a feel for a machine than jumping into a British championship six hundred race!"

Capture.PNG

Felt sorry for linfoot, after the battle with shakey i wanted him to win.

It looks like Shakey is going to have to be at his very best to win this season, i think its going to be very close at the top.

There are a lot of new riders that i haven't really followed so its way too early to predict,

Just seen this post...
Would love to see Shakey take another title - love his laid back manner!
BTW - Rossi for Moto GP...

Just seen this as well. I love bikes don't know if anyone can give shaky a run for his money, Kiyo and Ellison maybe don't think Brookes will but he will be there or there abouts. Got a few track days booked for end of April and start of May, Bedford Rockingham and Silverstone, Bedford being a new track for me

Latest posts

Back