I love Sundays!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
Bacon Sandwich for brekkie, took the new puppy to the water park and let him off the lead for the 1st time :cool: made a snowman with my eldest daughter, visit to parents, now sat reading the paper and having a beer with a joint slowly roasting away in the oven.

How's your Sunday been?

Wez said:
Bacon Sandwich for brekkie, took the new puppy to the water park and let him off the lead for the 1st time :cool: made a snowman with my eldest daughter, visit to parents, now sat reading the paper and having a beer with a joint slowly roasting away in the oven.

How's your Sunday been?

Be careful admitting to a joint :grin:

spent the day with swmbo snuggled up infront of the TV until just after lunch... then we decided to get productive (no, not THAT kind of productive :lol: ) see my river cottage thread ;)

Pretty good really . . . Row with She last night meant a quiet morning . . . and then Wales Ran Scotland off the Park this afternoon . . . . . All in all a good day

I 'nipped' out to lunch with my gf's family, ended up being a 6 hour adventure, but it was fun. I had pizza, and people bought me beer.

Felt generally unwell most of Sunday, Then at about half three the reason started to come along, Migrane I was in bed for about 8 ish as I could not stand it any more... Feel better today though...

Worked 7.00-17.00hrs but will make up for it later in the week. Gonna take Wednesday off and brew, brew, brew :drunk:

I love a Sunday when I'm not working :party:
Had a lie in :D
Leisurely Brunch :D
Catchup on the forum :D
Took the dog for a walk (Meet Herer, as in hair a the dog :roll: ) :D
Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0014-1.jpg

Then for a couple of pints of Ickneild Pale Ale and a bag of pork scratchings in a dog friendly pub :D
Photo-0016.jpg

Home to keg 40L of MB Mild :D
And next up is a huge roast pork dinner courtesy of Mrs T_S :D

Sounds like a great day TS :thumb:

My Sunday started badly - getting called into work Grrr :evil: was home again by lunchtime and spent the day in the garden :cool:

I hate sundays. Except in the winter. Sundays for me involve getting up early and sorting out the food and equipment for the boat.

But it's autumn now so we are slowing down a bit and this sunday i managed to get a brew done, so it was a goody really.

Great looking mutt TS. :thumb:

Church at 9:00 am.

Finished painting some balustrades in the hallway.

Watched "The Third Man" on DVD.

Walked my assistant brewer, picture herewith.

Barbecued some chicken rissoles for dinner, whilst enjoying a couple of my housebrew APAs.

IMG_0337.jpg

Back