Labelled bottles for the first time!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnsleyBrewer

Reaction score
Tarted my bottles up today for the first time, what do you think??
I named the brew after my father (Jack), he kept nagging me to do him a dark brown ale!
Bottles.jpg

Stickers on the top too!! :party:
Stickerontops.jpg

28032009237.jpg

John

Posh Git! :rofl:

I think they look great :clap: I like to label anything I bottle too - I use the same website that you have used :cool:

they look great, love the name too :thumb:

i stick my labels on with pritt, just take the bottle near a sink of water and they float off

percival said:
they look great, love the name too :thumb:

i stick my labels on with pritt, just take the bottle near a sink of water and they float off

I picked a good tip up..use milk :thumb: paint it on the bottle then stick a label on, works great!

now if only the commercial producers of wines and beers would do the same .....

Che makes a great image doesn't he :cool: one of my life memories will be standing in Revolution Square in Havana looking up at the portrait of him which is HUGE!

To true wez, thought it was a good slogan! "Revolutionary Ales"
Is it spelt right? LoL :wha:

brilliant pictures, loved the first one you did, by the way, where did ya get thye little sticky ones on the tops of the bottles?, do you put a bottled date on your bottles!

Sure does give the beer that touch of class to it, will be doing the same once i start myself on AG!!
:thumb:

falafael said:
brilliant pictures, loved the first one you did, by the way, where did ya get thye little sticky ones on the tops of the bottles?, do you put a bottled date on your bottles!

Sure does give the beer that touch of class to it, will be doing the same once i start myself on AG!!
:thumb:
Hi,
Nice idea about putting the date on, never thought of that! :thumb:
Nicked the stickers from work, we've got a black wax foil printer for label use!

John

Latest posts

Back