What a day I've had!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
It started off at half nine thought I'd change the oil on the land rover which went ok until!!!
These things fell out with the oil!!

IMAGE_239.jpg

They are several links out of the timing chain :shock:
So it's ended up with engine out!!! :eek:

IMAGE_237.jpg

Then to top it off was told by work that I'd have to work Monday even though I had asked about this Monday gone and nothing has been done until Half three today Bunch of W*****s. :twisted:

So now I have to rebuild an engine next week I have no transport next week either and worse of all building the brewery has gone to the bottom of the pile!!!!!!! :x

I'm off to empty a full keg now :drink:

I hope they do, But at least the new engine will be built with a little more power than the old one! I'm looking to do a 1/4 mile in sub 20 secs, Not bad for a 1967 landy!

muddydisco said:
I hope they do, But at least the new engine will be built with a little more power than the old one! I'm looking to do a 1/4 mile in sub 20 secs, Not bad for a 1967 landy!

Crikey!!! Don't you go through tyres???? I go through a set of tyres a year and over here the tyre's for my disco are bloody expensive. And I don't think mine will do sub 20s over the quarter..

Haven't had the tyres long, i'm on 20" rims as well for the top end speed! I'm dreading having to replace them!!! but it only weighs 750 kg so should wear to much! With a tuned V8 I'm hoping to do sub 20's top speed was 100mph.

Back