wilko 25 percent sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you know, it looks like the Wilko sale is coming to an end. My dad went in today to buy a keg and was told this by the cashier. So get in quick!

Will fetch more supplies this weekend then, if not already too late!

My wife was in there wed buying me a few bits and although still marked on the shelf at 25% off the discount never came off at the tills so beware!

The staff agreed to apply the discount manually though when my wife questioned it.

I have seen someplace that the offer is ok till mid May

There's a thread over on Jim's where the guy who runs Wilko's homebrewing sections posts regularly. I have a hunch it ends on Sunday; though there are a few stores already starting to take down the signs.

Last week or so i emailed Wilko asking when it finished. The said when they run out of stock and there is no set date.

Picked up a wherry today. Couldn't leave it there it looked lonely. Sadly will miss father day sale ( if there is one) will by flying home from holiday then

Wilko's are still giving 25% of home brew products instore. They are now giving money off coupons at the till, which equates to 20% off any product, £3 off when you spend £15, however these coupons only become valid from the 9th June, handy discount!

25% off deal ends 5th June ....... however as orval above says there are then some discount voucher booklets in store that you could use on a minimum spend after the sale ends .....

Sale is still on until close of trade 5th june it may be they have just taken the sale signs down ....

Latest posts

Back