Tesco Direct HomeBrew Discounts

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 10978

Reaction score
I was in-store the other day and noticed all the coopers beer kits were down from £14 to a tenner as well.

Excellent! So glad I checked this forum this evening - have just ordered two!

Even better that we had a shedload of unused Clubcard vouchers as well - so two kits have just cost me absolutely nothing :) :) :)

Just been checking the Tesco Direct Website and they have discounts on their kits at the moment.

They the the Winebuddy 30 Bottle Chardonnay down to £8 at the moment. I have used these twice before and its a lovely brew.

Cant believe they sell the 30 bottle variety for less than what most 6 bottle kits go for

http://www.tesco.com/direct/winebud...ottles/208-0861.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=208-0861

As of today (16/07), they've shot back up to £22.50. Even the 6 bottle kits have shot up to £10.50 now...

...guessing that they didn't think the 30 bottle kits would fly off the shelves quite at well as they did at £8.00, so need to recoup what they've lost...

...am just grateful that we all got the heads-up in this forum and managed to buy some at the discounted price :)

Tesco often have crazy sales on. I once got a youngs bitter kit for £2.74.

Worth checking every now and then.

Dama style demijohns on sale in my local store for £5.50. Rare you can find them at all these days never mind discounted.

Just checked tesco direct and it seems as though the sale is back on. Cooper's kits for a tenner and John Bull's for £9

Back