Aldi - Swing top bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal_Ball

Reaction score
Thurdsday 25th September Aldi have two German beers in swing top bottles @ £1.79 each. Handy to re-use the bottles as not too bad a price for the empty bottles??

These bottles are great quality, beer not too bad either. Built up about 15 of em with my neighbours help, just filled some up tonight with a wilko golden ale kit which has been in the fv for 2 weeks.

if your looking for swing top bottles I recently purchased some from world of bottles.co.uk. They had 500ml brown swing tops, but cant seem to see them on the site now, but they do have 330ml and 750ml swing tops in brown. There not badly priced either. You can beat the 'pop' when you open them! (apart from the contents of course!)

---------------------------
on the brew
fv 1 American oak rum ale
fv 2 rocker ipa
fv 3 empty

conditioning - oranje bock

waiting in the box(s)
sharps golden citra ale
new world saison
bulldog pear cider
bulldog apple cider

Hope it's better than the 99p swing top bottle stuff. The bottles are ok for re-use but the beer was drain cleaner. Fortunately one of my less discerning friends created a load of empties for me before it sent him blind, insane and incontinent.

Latest posts

Back