The london beer factory

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin54

Landlord.
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting these guys ( can't say too much-sorry) and can confirm that they make really excellent beer.
The Chelsea Blond certainly pushed all my buttons.
Errr, no this is not a blatant plug... 2 guys who just make good beer.
Based in Gypsy Hill I may be organising a Brewery Tour if anyone here is interested??? Let me know.

Lets be honest: a "360° can" is just a can with a lid, right? :lol:

I'm being facetious of course, its a cool concept and I'd love to try their stuff at some point.

I'm being facetious of course, its a cool concept and I'd love to try their stuff at some point.
Right..but...
it costs them the same as a bottle
economics mate..
and then the cans stack better..
I was a tad sceptical at first

I would be interested if the tour was on a Friday (and not before sept 26th).. Not being picky or anything :):)
OK I will bear that in mind.
Im thinking a bit later in the year when its cooler and the trains are back to normal.

Right..but...
it costs them the same as a bottle
economics mate..
and then the cans stack better..
I was a tad sceptical at first

Just had a browse of their website. I think that can idea is brilliant...it might have been done before but I've never seen it...it's rather innovative if you ask me.

Just had a browse of their website. I think that can idea is brilliant...it might have been done before but I've never seen it...it's rather innovative if you ask me.
The logic is that a shop can stack them, which you can't do with bottles:thumb:

Just been looking around their web site. 330ml cans. They can do one with their small cans, probably a bunch of beardy twats in their skinny jeans (no offence to beardy twats in skinny jeans on here intended :whistle:). They should do proper pint cans or 568ml.

Latest posts

Back