Hi fellow DIY drinkers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3ishop

Reaction score
Hey, been lurking a while and posted a few times but thought I'd make a hello post.

Not currently started brewing and still looking over kits and equipment trying to make up my mind and also waiting to get the cash to spend on so much at once.

Meanwhile, have started stockpiling bottles:
-6x 2L PET bottles
-4x 500ml glass beer bottles
-1x 330ml swing top beer bottle
-75x 330ml peroni bottles. (not sure they will work and the capping cost/time)

Plus making my own limoncello & Apple pie for christmas with plans to test them on family next month :P

A good one for starters is coopers stout, very hard not to make a lovely drink. 1 can coopers stout kit. 1kg malt extract. A cup of sugar ( I use 1/2 pint worth) leave for a couple of weeks and pretty much ready to drink straight away.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

A good one for starters is coopers stout, very hard not to make a lovely drink. 1 can coopers stout kit. 1kg malt extract. A cup of sugar ( I use 1/2 pint worth) leave for a couple of weeks and pretty much ready to drink straight away.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
Thanks, not much of a stout drinker personally. Was thinking of making a porter at some point for my dad though.

Back